Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Gotta run! -- care for soy sauce?!"

There was a rare occurrence for me the other day...  "Ah, so you decided to shower.  Very rare indeed..."  Listen, smartie, I don't have to defend my personal hygiene, okay?!  I take great pride in trying to smell good and look good all the time... "Geez, aren't we touchy..."  For your information, I happen to shower every single day of the week!  For the most part...  "Give the guy a cookie..."  Yes, I always shower... as long it's not too cold... or too hot...  "Fine, we believe you..."  Oh, and I don't get near a tub when there's a full moon, either.  "Makes perfect sense..."  Anyway, what I wanted to say was that I had some time for myself the other day, and I took advantage -- "Are you sure we should be hearing this?"  Yes, I'm sure!  Why wouldn't I be sure?!  "We're not sure..."  The point is, I was surfing the Internet, right?  And I came across this interesting story.  "How interesting was it?"   Well, I read about a stolen vehicle -- packed with Chinese food that hadn't been delivered.   "Where's my Kung Pao Chicken?!"  The nice part of the story is the car thief actually delivered the orders.  "Here's your Shrimp Fried Rice!"  Maybe I'm just a sucker for these type of stories, but I thought it was so cool of the thief to make those deliveries, very considerate... "What are you talking about?  The dude stole a car!"  That's beside the point.  I mean, how would you feel if your Mushu Pork and egg rolls never got to your house?  You'd be there waiting all mad, starving to death...  "That's a very valid point you make..."  I think so...  "Hopefully, the guy got some nice tips before getting arrested..."   Not only that, we have to give him credit for being able to multi-task in such a stressful situation.  Think about it, here's this guy trying to evade police -- while not screwing up all those orders!  "I didn't want Mei Fun Noodles! -- I wanted Egg Drop Soup!"  Now that's pressure...  "That had to be one hell of a scene when the dude was finally caught..."  I can only imagine:  "You have the right to remain silent.  Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of -- Hey, what's that you've got there? -- Crab Rangoon?!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment