Thursday, January 26, 2012

Watch Your Language!



Warning to Parents: The following may unsuitable for children's ears.  I don't ever remember hearing anything so disturbing.  "I am sooooo disturbed!"  Okay, brace yourselves: Did you folks catch the story about the demo smart phone that cussed out a 12-year-old boy at a friendly neighborhood store?  Is that sick or is that sick?!  Good thing I wasn't there or I would've let that phone have it.  "Let me at 'em!"  Yeah, I would've walked right up to that phone: "Right back at ya -- foul-mouthed phone!"  Yeah, sticks and stones may hurt my bones, but -- you know the rest... Words do hurt, though.  "Your mama's so --" How dare that daring phone.  "I'm gonna make you wash that dirty little mouth, phone!"  Bad, bad, phone.  Naughty phone.  "I want you to write 'I will not cuss at innocent children' 100 times -- and then I want you to apologize."  From what I understand, the poor kid underwent counseling after the traumatic experience.  "Doc, it was horrible..."  Can you blame him?  There the kid is, minding his own business, when he hears vocabulary that would make a sailor blush.  "Who said that?  Who?!"  The poor kid couldn't sleep for days, and neither did his parents.  "Wait 'til you hear from our lawyer!" (talk about a dirty word)  The worst part of this horrific experience? When the kid started asking questions... "Hey, Mom, what does '#@$%&*!' mean?"  Shameful...    

No comments:

Post a Comment