Saturday, February 26, 2011

Super Dooper

I recently added protein bars to my workout regiment.  Even protein shakes.  "How many egg whites?!-- I'm not throwing away the yolks."  (High cholesterol's gotten such a bad rap) ...  "But why so much protein?"  I'm glad you asked: A collection of pens and notebooks can get pretty heavy, see?  I gotta bulk up, put on some muscle.  "Wow!  You're stronger than a locomotive!"  Great, now I'll have to be a super hero, too.  "I don't look good in capes (Tights are another story)-- and boots get me tired." Oh well, just part of the job, I guess... "Please, oh please, get my cat down from that tall building!"  I'll fly you to the nearest pet store instead.  "How's your new cat?"  If it's my civic duty to be a super hero, then that's what I'll have to be.  Writing assignments will have to wait...  Good thing I'm not afraid of heights.  Really.  "Whatever you do, don't look down..."  Too late: "Why is the sky spinning?"  Maybe I'll carry some paper bags with me after all... Just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment